BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Minggu, 27 September 2009

superlate sorry fans :(

heiho vrybody !! sorry id on 't write for many daaaaaaaaaaaaayss . so at 25th , i went to urbie . i bought a super cute zipper skirt and a big bow headpeace . will post the photos later . at 25th , my sisters and my cousins [ u can see it in my last post ] went to dufan , but i didn ' t join them bcos i don ' t like dufan sooo much . it ' s hot , always in a mess and .. i ' m not brave enough to play there hehe :)

so , i went to my church to do a practice , because on sunday , i became the song leader wth my friend , feli . there are many peoples join the practice . me and feli as the song leaders , kak arold as the keyboardist , kak bona , kak timo , and kak apul as guitarist , and kak rachel as pl . then , me , my mom , and my aunt went to urbie . i already told u what i bought there . my aunt bough a shirt for my aunty . so today , i sang in my church . i made many mistakes , but overall it was good . then at home , i did a dvd marathon . i watched camp rock [ i used first media in my home but i never watch camp rock in disney channel hehe ] and city of ember . quite nice :)

then , i did my indonesia language homework . i think it ' s enough . bye all ! don ' t miss me ya [ super lheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ]

0 komentar: