BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 22 September 2009

crazy at kidzaniaaaaa :)

hell - ow everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyy :] sorry , i don ' t write for many days bcos i enjoy my holiday hehe :) so fellas , yesterday i went to kidzania wit my fam and cousins . there are me , my sista , my parents , my aunt , and 4 of my cousins => kak gina ( actually i have to call her tante gina , eventhough she is only 17 y . o because of bataknese ' s custom ) , gesti ( same with k gina i have to call her " aunty " too hehe ) , mega ( also the young aunty ) and alex ( he is 5 y . o but i have to call him uncle hehe ;D ) . first , me and my fam went to texas for lunch . then , we picked kak gina , gesti , mega , alex and their mum in my opung 's house at pondok bambu . then , we went to pacific place .

i do think that pp is the best mall in jakarta bcos the stores are sooooooooooo big and yea expensive , such as hermes , louis vuitton , etc . hope sometimes i can shopping there :) then me , my sista , my cousins , and mega n alex ' s mom got into kidzania . during our play time ( 5 hours ! ) , my parents watched final destination at blitz ( finally they can watch it , haha ! ) . it ' s so happy to play with my fam :] . we worked as police , chocolate maker , pharmacist , etc . and i ' ve got 334 kidzos :) , happy to hear that :]

after played , we went to big mango ( hehee mangga besar i mean :] ) to eat . there 's a uberdelicious restaurant there . we ate kwetiauw and thin noodles there , ofc with pork :) . after ate , we went to pondok bambu because mega and alex stay there , we also went to klender ofc bcos ka gina and gesti staye there during their holiday in jakarta . loveeeeeeeeee them and the holiday !

the girl who loveeeeeee pp ,

prillye

0 komentar: