BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Selasa, 22 September 2009

the late post , the syuu - per day

first , i wanna say : " minal aidin wal faidzin , mohon maaf lahir batin " for those which celebrate LEBARAN . next , i will tell ya about my syu - per day , yesterday ......

so 2 days ago , i woke up at 11 o ' clock maybe . hahahha :) and then , i had a breakfast , took a bath , and at 1 o ' clock , we went to setiabudi building . what did we do there ? based on the plan , me and my sista will watch g - force , and our parents will watch FD , but FD wasn ' t played in setiabudi 21 * hurray !* so all of us watched g - force . the film is SUPER FUNNY and entertaining . during the film , the audience always laugh :D next , we had lunch in a chinese restaurant named PUPUT , still in setiabudi . i ordered fried rice ant it didn ' t taste good as i expected :( , so i only eat half :)

next , we went to my aunty ' s house to celebrate LEBARAN - fyi her husband and children are moslems - as usual , my parents chatted with my aunty , and me , my sister and my cousin watched a horror film , something like hantu jongkok or hantu pocong jongkok ? i can ' t remember . and then , we went to my grandma ' s * i call her opung * house at pondok bambu . there are my cousins and the whole family were there :D first , i feel really bored , because my cousins have the same age as my sister and i can ' t play with them ..

so , i only facebook - ing with my mom ' s bb . but i think i can play with them , so i played hide and seek haha . and the good news , my cousin came to jakarta from cirebon :D , named regina ( shs ) and regesti ( 7th grade ) . it ' s really fun to play hide and seek with all of your cousins , you should try it :) . finally , my mom asked me to go home at 10 o ' clock . what a nice day :) ! !


the girl who loves her fam ,


prillye

0 komentar: