BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Rabu, 23 September 2009

the lame yestedaaaaaaaaaaaaaaii :]

so yesterday , me and my fam went to tip top to do the monthly shopping .. then we went to mangga dua to buy new glasses ' frame for me . i chose the pink one , it ' s uber cute :) .. then we ate at the food court for lunch .. then we bought LOVE AND BERRY MACHINE and CARDS for my sister . it ' s so expensive , the machine cost IDR 500.000 and each cards cost IDR 10.000 . whatta hell ? hellloooooooooooooooo , it ' s only a game and i don ' t think it ' s a good game . we only dance and play dress up . if i am my father , i won ' t waste money on things like that ... this is love ande berry machine :

these are love and berry cards :


can u imagine ? so these 4 cards cost IDR 40.000 ..
ok , enough for yesterday . today ' s plan is : swimming wit my cousins bcos they stay at my home .. YEAY !

0 komentar: