BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sabtu, 19 September 2009

a super hello from a super girl :D

helloooooooooo everybody :D . this is my new blog . actually , this is my third blog , but well - yeah , there are some accidents in my first and second blog :(
first , i will introduce my self :

my name ' s prillye deasy octaviantie gultom , just call me prillye .
i live in indonesia and i loveeeeeeeeeeee to live here .
i ' m a jhs ' student @ smpk 5 penabur ( p5 ) , such a lovelllllyy school . i enjoy to study there with my super friennnddddddddss :)

ummm , my hobbies are writing and reading . i love reading novels and comics . my fav authors are meg cabot , sitta karina , tessa intanya , etc . i also love fashion , but i think i ' m not stylish enough to make a fashion blog , like my friends ;)

then , my family . i have one sister , her name is april . i have besties too , they are : vanessa , siska , esther , deiann , and raisha :)

i think u already have enough infos bout me .
enjoy my bloooooooooog :)

the girl who loves her blog ,
prillye :)

0 komentar: