BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sabtu, 19 September 2009

gading , again and again

heeeeeeeeeeeeeellow . so , yesterday me and my family went to the uberfamous mall , gading *capek juga ya ngmg pke bhs inggris :)*. after 45 minutes on the street , finally we arrived . fyi , jakarta is not too crowd for several days , bcos of the ied day , many people go outside the city*maksudnya luar kota tp gtw b ing nya apa hehe*. first, we went to food court to have lunch . i ate kfc and french fries . i met my church friend here , kak rachel . fyi he studies at smak 7 . the most important news , I MET MAM ADVIR ! oh my ! i don ' t even think she ever goes to mall . yeah , we all know she is really oldthinking and oldfashioned . when i saw here , she was eating ice cream ! huahahahhahhahha :D

there were a lot of p5 students there . in my wall , jessica wrote that she saw me in foodcourt *but i don ' t see her* . i also met k jeba , karel , anes , and roma . after eat , we went to XXI . se don ' t have any idea what film should we watch . my parents and my sister want to watch FINAL DESTINATION . but i don ' t want . my friends said it ' s really scary . i mean , when i watched ORPHAN , i really really scared , and we know that FD is more scary than ORPHAN , rite ? luckily , we won ' t watch FD because it was played at 6 o ' clock . from cinema , we went to GUESS . my mom - fyi she really loves watches - bought a super cute watch there . and then we went to swatch , bcs i ask my mum to buy me one at my birthday . we come only for see which watch that i want . and i think these three are nice :) what do u think ? feel free to leave a comment :)


0 komentar: